Using this website
This web solution was developed by, managed, hosted and licenced by Aon Employee Benefits (“Aon”) to the Aon Retirement Plan and its affiliated entities (“The Plan”) for the basis of this communications campaign.
In doing so:
- The information provided on this website is intended for use only by interested parties in the The Plan that are Associate members of the The Plan and is intended for general and educational information and is NOT intended to be a substitute for independent professional advice.
- The content and subject matter has developed specifically with and for The Plan and this content is now the property of The Plan. Any enquiries about the content of this website should therefore be discussed directly with The Plan.
Use of Website
Access to the Website
Aon will use your audience selection to direct you to the relevant documents in the website, which have been prepared according to your location and wehther you are a Associate member of the The Plan.
- The Plan have supplied Aon with the criteria for the associated membership category on an anonymised basis only.
- There is no personal information relating to you on the website.
- Neither The Plan nor Aon guarantees that that this website or any content on it will always be available or be uninterrupted.
- Access to the website is permitted in this format on a ongoing basis at this time, until such time, as a change in access approach is required.
The Plan and Aon will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website but gives no warranties, undertakings or representations of any kind as to its completeness or accuracy and any information provided by The Plan and made available on this website is provided on an “as is” basis.
- The Plan and Aon disclaim all conditions, warranties or other terms which may apply to the website or the content on it whether express or implied to the full extent permitted by law.
- To the extent permitted by law, neither The Plan, its affiliates, Aon nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website shall be liable for any loss, damage or cost whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising from reliance on information contained in this website, access to, use of, or inability to use this website, or any errors or omissions in its content.
- This limitation includes any loss, damage or cost caused by any viruses that infect your computer equipment, software or data.
- The Plan and Aon may add, alter or delete materials from this website at any time at its discretion.
- You agree that access to and use of this website and its content is at your own risk.
The Trust and Aon respect the privacy of the users of this website. Please refer to the Cookies and Privacy Statement for further information.
Third Party Websites and Links
This website may contain links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom we have no control.
- Such links are provided merely as a convenience.
- Neither The Plan nor Aon make any warranties, undertakings or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, quality, completeness or fitness for purpose of any information contained in such websites and shall have no liability for any loss, damage or cost of any kind arising from such information.
- Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by The Plan or Aon.
The Plan and Aon respect the confidentiality of individuals’ pension provisions and personal pension/salary information.
- The terms of our Cookies and Privacy Statement;
- Confidentiality obligations arising during the course of employment;
- Or any information/communication which should reasonably be considered to be confidential.
Any communication or other material that you send to The Plan or Aon which is not directly related to your individual pension provision or personal pension/salary information, through the internet or posted on the website by electronic mail or otherwise, is and will be deemed to be non-confidential and The Plan and Aon shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to it.
The Plan and Aon shall be free to use any information, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in these communications and materials for any purpose whatsoever.
Intellectual Property Rights
Aon and its partners own all intellectual property rights relating to the delivery of this website solution, including the knowledge, experience and subject matter expertise to assist The Plan and other clients in its portfolio with support in this field of interest. The name “Aon Employee Benefits” and associated logo is a trademark of Aon.
The Plan owns all copyright, confidential information and related intellectual property rights existing in the content of this website, whether relating to The Plan’s ‘existing’ or ‘planned’ pension provision information communicated through this website or otherwise.
The contents of this website may only be downloaded and copied for non-commercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly permitted above, you may not copy, display, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this website or any part of it in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on it, without The Plan’s express written consent.
In addition, the The Plan name and logo are registered trademarks and may not be used without The Plan's written permission. The misuse of The Plan’s or Aon’s trademarks or any other materials is prohibited and may be in breach of copyright law, trademark law and/or other laws.
Please note that The Plan actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Queries and Complaints
- The copyright of the content developed specifically for this campaign – (the website content) belongs to the principal client, in this case: The Plan;
- The copyright relating to the layout and configuration of this website solution – specifically under licence to The Plan – (the website design) belongs to Aon and it's delivery partners for the configuration and support of this exercise.